Return to Work (Campus) — Week of May 18
If you are returning to the Campus next week, there are two travel options set up to ensure your health and safety:
Option 1- Campus Ferry:
Remember to sanitise your hands before boarding, and to wear a mask at all times. Only one person per row is allowed. Rest assured there is plenty of room for social distancing as all ferries are operating at less than half capacity. Each ferry is also properly sanitised before and after each ride.
Option 2 – Rent a Car from Yoma Car Share:
For those who prefer going to work on your own, Yoma Car Share is offering rental fees from as low as 2,480 MMK/hour ++. Yoma Car Share vehicles are regularly cleaned and sanitised. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.
Let’s remember to practise safe social distancing as well as to wear a mask and wash your hands frequently.
The following social distancing and health measure will apply to all Yoma Offices:
– Temperature screening on entry to the office
– Hand sanitizer available in all meeting rooms and reception desks
– Observe 6 feet distance with work colleagues at all times
– Desks to be marked with an X to ensure appropriate social distancing
– Staff to wear masks in the office when social distancing cannot be maintained
– Staff to wear a mask if in a meeting room with other colleagues
– Temperature screenings on the Pun Hlaing Estate and StarCity Estate will continue
We request that all employees adhere to these measures for the health and safety of all Yoma employees.
Other measurements such as lunch hour arrangements are also put into place. We seek your understanding to follow them at all times.
Together, we will get through this.